24 April 2013

Inky Pinky


Hello!
Today I would like to show you my tag. It's a large size of #10 Manila tag by Ranger. It's a project with a few layers. It looks complicated but it isn't and the best – there are no rules! I used a lot of stuff and really don't remember what I used. Unfortunately my hubby didn't come to my studio (yet) and didn't 'steal' my project (as usual).


For the first layer I used: masking tape, white paint, Bazzill Basics Paper – Antique Newsprint and Glitz Design Yours Truly paper.
For the next layer I used: Dylusions Ink Sprays, paints and a black gesso from Claudine Hellmuth. For the third layer I used: Tim Holts Tissue Paper and Stampotique stamps. I also used Glitz Roller Doodles.

The fourth layer: white paint+glue, thread, tissue paper and Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze. Almost there!

Magda x

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

GORGEOUS!!!

jaine drake said...

This is so inspiring Magda, I love the layers.

GlitteryKatie said...

Gorgeous Tag and a beautiful Beagle (but I'm biased as I have three!!)

Trish Latimer said...

Love this Magda, the colours are gorgeous, and so much detail! xx

ElizabethR said...

Fab colours and I love the wire bird. Elizabeth x

Deborah said...

It's fabulous!

Clare Lloyd said...

this is stunning, i really love the colour palette. x

Jennie Atkinson said...

Stunning colours - love it!

Arnlaug said...

This tag is just beautiful! Love your colors here!

Gez Butterworth said...

Totally gorgeous Magda xx