24 May 2013

Experimenting tag


Hello!

Today I will show you a very easy tag, my small experiment. This time I wanted to try some products on my tag, especially white pens and Derwent pencils. I wanted to see how they cover a brown tag and what differences are between them.


As a background I used Ranger Tags - Kraft. I glued a piece of Glitz Design paper using it for a hill. I draw houses ( I will tell you about this in a moment ) and for roofs I used Bazzill Basics Paper – Antique Newsprint.

The left house I draw using Montana Acrylic Marker. As you can see white is bright and you can see it very clearly. For the right house I used a Posca Pen. The tag is absorbing the colour from a pen. I drew lines twice to achieved this effect. If you use dots to draw the line the effect will be better. For the fence between houses I used Sakura white pen.



First time I used Derwent Graphitint and I love it! It's a great pencil. I drew clouds using White (24) Derwent Graphitint and trees using Storm (18) Derwent Graphitint. For drawing leaves I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze. This Glimmer is turquoise (All That Jazz) but the background is brown, so the colour of medium has changed.

For the windows and other blue details I used Light Blue Posca Paint Pen. It's really great, very bright colour.

I love all these products!

Magda x

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Love the krafty look - so simple and beautiful!
Alison x