11 May 2013

to you


Hello everyone!

Sometimes I lock in myself studio to make some projects but I can't find any inspiration. Usually I put some products on my table and start to making something not thinking about what I'm doing. Today I would like to show you one of these projects!



I used a small chipboard sheet as a background. I glued some pieces of Bazzill Paper – Antique Newsprint and Glitz Design Yours Truly paper. I used some Dylusions Ink Sprays and a lot of glue and white paint to add some texture to my picture. I wanted a lot of different textures that's why I added some microbeads and Ranger Liquid Pearls. I stamped some Stampotique stamps using Archival Ink Jet Black. For some dots I used white Acrylic Montana marker and orange Dr.Ph.Martin's Bombay India Ink. I also used a black gesso from Claudine Hellmuth. The last thing: I glued Prima bulbs – love them!




I don't know what I will do with this piece. It can be a great cover for a mini notebook or for a small art journal. I can add some ribbon or string and hang it or put this picture to a frame. I will see!

Magda x

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Brilliant loving all those textures, turned out fab (I am a pink fan)
Lov
Amanda x

Deborah said...

Sometimes not thinking too much produces the best art. I love this!

patcrafts said...

stunning just love all the layers and colours

Kimberly Gruber said...

this is pretty awesome!

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, this really packs a punch - what a great canvas!
Alison x