18 June 2013

Be mine? Tin man tag by Gez

I am delighted to be sharing a tag creation with you today.

I decided to set myself a little challenge to use up some of those little scraps I just can't bare to throw away which are lying around my desk and to also try and fit it into Vicki's 10 minute challenge over at the biskit barrel, yipee, I did... apart from the colouring.. that took wayy longer! However, it was a great challenge!


I started with a plain black No.8 tag and tore away the left hand side.. I then ran up the sides with the Chevron Glitz Design Roller Doodle stamp.. gotta love these!

The gorgeous Tinman is a  fabulous new design by Janet Klein and is available HERE when you scroll down the page, along with his cute friends..

The red chevron paper is from the Yours Truly paper collection by Glitz Design along with the little advertisment from the Ephemera paper and the little cut out hearts are from the Color Me Happy Hearts paper also by Glitz Design.

There are new products being added to the store weekly, so why not sign up for the newsletter, details in the left hand column of the home page HERE! 

Thank you for calling, happy creating, Gez oxox

3 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

love the colouring of the tin man.

Deborah said...

Aw he's a cutie :-) Love the chevron paper and the colours.

jaine drake said...

So sweet, I love all the use of paper bits.