13 June 2013

More canvas painting





This week I'm back to using my sticky backed canvas by Claudine Hellmuth. It really is wonderful stuff and I'm surprised at how much stuff I can paint onto it and not loose it's stickiness!!

I saw this painted canvas in a magazine and thought I'd use it as inspiration to make a canvas of my own.


It was easy to get the grungy finish as when I used a brayer to roll on the acrylic paint, the texture of the canvas automatically gave me the look I was after. 


While I was in the Claudine Hellmuth mood I took out her Decor foam stamps to add my red squares. 


I used a tag from the set of Vintage Mechanicals by Finnabair  to embellish my flower stalk and more sticky canvas to die cut some leaves and a flower. 


 
Happy thursday, I hope it's a good one.
 
Jaine x



1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is fabulous! I love, love, love the bold graphics!