23 August 2013

Project Life

Contrary to my messy painty art journal pages I've also taken up Project Life. It's a nice contrast to the paint, spray, stencil side of me and even though I love all that stuff I still have to have some order in my life.  
I took it up because I'll be the first to admit I'm not really a conventional 12 x 12 scrapper but love to keep ephemera, tickets and use small photo's of day to day life.  Still not one to conform (my usual excuse) I keep an A4 folder for my pages and prefer to cut, stick and re-size to arrange my pages than stick in pockets.

Here I share a page using a sheet of Jenni Bowlin Modern Mercantile paper which is just asking to be cut up for PL.


This is my finished page.



I like to cut up and paste cards together taking parts from one and sticking them onto another. 


I'll just fill in gaps too with cut down cards (sometimes die cut) and I've used this gorgeous tissue tape also by Jenni Bowlin lots. 


Do you Project Life? Let me know if you do. 

Have a good week

Jaine x

No comments: