15 August 2013

'To do' small notebook

Hello everyone!

Sometimes in my life I need to be organized, ok, almost all the time...But sometimes I have problems to remember a huge amount of dates and simply I feel lost. That's why I love my calendar and the small notebooks. I've made one to show you.


I used five papers from three different collections. As a background I used Jenni Bowlin Modern Mercantile Paraphernalia. The next layer is Jenni Bowlin Modern Mercantile Novelties. The stripe is Accessory Sheet from Jenni Bowlin Red/Black Collection 2012 and the clock The Shirt Off My Back paper from the same Red/Black collection.


I stamped Stampotique stamp on Glitz Design Your Truly using Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black. Between paper and stamp I glued  Tim Holtz Tissue Paper. I also used sticky-back canvas and Sakura Pigma Micron pen for clouds. For last touches I used black gesso, Ranger Liquid Pearls and Ranger Glossy Accents.

Magda x

1 comment:

jaine drake said...

Oh Magda I want it. It's gorgeous.