06 September 2013

A smashin' good time.

After sifting through my recent haul of ephemera, there were one or two pieces which I had absolutely no idea where I was going to use them but little more than a year ago I wouldn't have hesitated in putting them in my smash book. 

At the risk of being 'so last year' I've turned once again to my smash book pages and had a jolly good time cutting and sticking.  


I sprayed some Mr Hueys Estate Green on the background firstly before adding my papers.

I used what I have left of the absolutely gorgeous Jenni Bowlin 'Boy meets Girl' paper from the Red and Black collection and used it to add colour and frames.

 
and I do love to make the most of my alpha's by using the negatives too. (Just call me tight).


The little blue advert is cut from another Jenni Bowlin paper called Modern Mercantile 'Hodge Podge'.


Isn't this tape gorgeous? More Jenni Bowlin called Lace along with the Smash date stamp from K and Co.


Have a good week.

Jaine x

No comments: