26 October 2013

Add some colour


There are times when we all feel down and need a pick-me-up and this page is dedicated to all the friends who do just that and paint the colour back in to an otherwise dark and murky world.


My background is simply sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays turquoise and fresh lime through two different Dylusions stencils, Letter Jumble and checkered dots. I added lots of circles over the top using lots of different mediums, some splats, die cuts and gesso. I stamped and coloured Doolally Dorris to layer her onto the background and I was finished.


See you soon

Jaine x

6 comments:

Debs M said...

love this - fabulous colours x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page, I love it. The colours are fabulous.

Little Artbee said...

Wonderful colours and very artful created. I love it. It looks so fresh and friendly.
Greetings
Sabine

ForgedinPaper said...

Love this page the colour is great.

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous page, the colours are wonderful and bright !
Corrie x

Karin said...

wow this looks great, love the wonderful colors!
Groetjes Karin