24 May 2014

A layout for May

When I started my Project Life album at the start of the year, I made a promise to myself I'd also add one layout per month to go in between the pages. I'm not much of a 12 x 12 scrapper, preferring instead to create mini books and journals, but I wanted to venture more into this new area and find a style I liked.


In this layout for May, I've chosen to use Teresa Collins Family Stories collection. I love the colours.


I've also started to write more with a paint brush and cut the words out to add to my work as I love that look and believe me when I say it makes your handwriting look loads better. I normally hate my own writing but this makes it look great, especially lifted up on foam pads.



1 comment:

Paula Whittaker said...

loving this style....looks fab