05 May 2015

Getting Dylusional !!!

WOW !!!!!
Have you seen the new dylusions acrylic paints ???
Fabulous colours, very versatile and work perfectly in conjunction with the existing sprays !!!
Just got my set and couldn't resist having a play to see what they could do.....




These colours are just amazing !!!





For these pages all I needed was the fabulous dylusions paints along with a black, white and gold gel pen. 
I painted the colours on randomly in my large dylusions journal and allowed to dry completely. Once dry I started to add doodled flowers with a black gel pen, continuing with white highlights and adding some more of the paints in some of the flowers to make them pop. Easy peasy and you don't need lots of supplies to give it a go !!!

I love these new paints, the colours are vibrant and fresh and the consistency is perfect for drawing and sketching over. I think I'm going to have a lot more fun experimenting with these !!

Have a fabulous day my arty friends

Tracy
X


4 comments:

jaine drake said...

My thoughts exactly - WOW !! What a pop of colour.

Caroline said...

Coincidentally, I bought my first Dylusions paint today, I have 6 of the sprays (took ages to collect) & I wanted to know how they went together. Your page is distinctive in it's gorgeous vibrant colours & the great doodling. You say easy but only if you know how? I couldn't doodle like this but I am sure stamped imagespecially will work just as well. Paint is versatile & thankfully so is creativity. Lol. Tfs

heARTistry said...

Thanks Jaine. I looooove these paints they really are awesome x

heARTistry said...

Thanks Caroline. Yes a nice stamped image would be fabulous too !! Happy creating xx