21 June 2015

Back to Project Life.

No one likes a procrastinator right? Well I think I'm the biggest procrastinator of them all. Last year I boasted of keeping up to date with my Project Life pages but then real life got in the way and I just sort of let it slip. I gave myself deadlines to finish it up to the end of the year but these came and went and since January I've not looked at it.....once!

Well, this weekend I've put that right.


I feel so much better now for completing another week and hopefully it'll kick start me into getting it finished.

I turned to Basic Grey "Spice Market" papers to cut my own cards and an Echo Park Designer die called Thought Bubble and Hello . 

I also made use of some beautiful washi tape from MME  in teal and the stickers are mostly from Simple Stories Daily Grind.


Here I've used the negative from cutting the Hello on the title card.  I'd also completely forgotten I'd got Enamel Accents by Ranger which I used to create my own little dots on some of the cards.


I'm so happy I've got back into this project and I really hope I can keep going now to finish it off.

Jaine x


No comments: