07 June 2015

Gelli print mini


I had a fun afternoon printing pretty papers from my Gelli plate, using leaves from the garden as masks but at the end of it I had a stack of papers with no home to go to. This is turning out to be a common thing as I generally get carried away taking prints and I'm sure I'm not the only one.


By folding as simple accordion spine I could glue the pages into the folds until I ended up with a small journal.

An easy construction but now I've got a mini journal or Instagram album.


I added some pink duct tape around the spine to hold it all together and used some of the left over pieces of gelli print papers to die cut shapes. The sentiment on the front is from the Echo Park Capture Life kit.




 What will you make with your Gelli prints?



Jaine x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun and vibrant journal Jaine, love it!! X