20 November 2015

Blooms

Good morning folks, how are you? Today I wanted to share a little bit of journaling with you. One of our more recent dark evenings, I found myself in need of some cheering up so, I headed off to my craft room to dig out my journal.

For the background I blended Dylusions paint. I used Lemon zest & Vibrant turquoise. I added some background stamping using the numbers from Tim Holtz Stuff to Say stamp set.

I painted a piece of card with my Dina Wakely media line paints and then stamped some circles from the Finnabair Don't forget to fly stamp set. I adhered these into my journal and sketched in my blooms. I then added a coat of white paint to my flower petals and dried before adding some colour to the petals and some shading with Inktense pencils.

Finally, with my white and black paint pens, I added some doodling and the word 'blooms' to my project. Sitting and creating in my journal really cheered up my dark, dull evening.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy crafting,
Clare x x x

2 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous pages, beautiful flowers and great colors!
Groetjes Karin

Clare said...

Thank you Karin X