01 December 2015

12 Brands of Christmas-Brand #1 *Hero Arts*

Hello



HELLO!
It's December 1st...so that means.....drum roll...... the start of our 
HUGE,
 MASSIVE, 
GINORMOUS,

 12 Designers at Christmas blog extravaganza!

Christmas is getting oh so close now!  Eeek
Its a this point of the year I start wondering what exactly it is that 

I have done with the first 11 months! 

Right up until Christmas Eve, we will be featuring a fabulous project by a guest designer, or showcasing an exciting big Brand every single day! Yep, you read that right.. 
Every. Single. Day!
So, bookmark the blog and check back often, we have loads to share in the run up to Christmas 2015!

Right..best get on with it then.....


This year we have the shop stocked full of goodies for making quick, 
or not so quick Christmas cards. 

One of my favourite brands for this is Hero Arts.  
They have such a great variety of stamps for this time of year, so here is a quick
 run down of some of my favourites!


Kelly Purkeys "Kellys Noel" set is perfect for simple graphic cards.  


if you have something a little more cute, then you cant go wrong with this set.  
Three Elves with a die. These sets are proving to be very popular.  
I've already had to stamp out a few sets of these as my daughter wants to spend hours colouring in. She has promised me they will make it on cards but I suspect she has an elf house 
somewhere in her room full of Santa's little helpers!



Don't fancy Elves... how about Penguins then? 


How about this 6x6 Hand drawn snowflake background to create some interest in your winter 
or Christmas projects.  It is cling mounted but it may be easier to lay it face up and place your cardstock on top of it. 


If colour layering is where your heart is at, then this layered Christmas tree set is perfect. 
All those extra little stamps in this set could be very useful, and with a To and From stamp great for gift tags as well. 






We've also got a few sets that are just sentiments.

The Merry Stamp & Cut set is a hot favourite with me this year. 
Pop back in a couple of days to see how I've used it on 
some of my Christmas cards for family & friends this year! 

Happy Christmas Card Making!! 

Vicki 

8 comments:

Glennis F said...

Lovely to see all those stamp sets - some great ones there

Craftyfield said...

WOW I have seen 3 step stamping sets but 4 steps... Love the look of it too. No prize for guessing the layered Christmas Tree set is my favourite although all Hero Arts sets are lovely.

Karen Petitt said...

So many gorgeous stamps! Most definitely a few that I would be more than happy to find in my Christmas stocking. TFS Karen x

Caroline said...

Liking the layered trees & embossing folder, versatile!

Linda said...

I love Hero Arts ..... those little penguins are sooo cute!! xx

Renee said...

The elves are so stinking cute!

Jane said...

I love Hero Arts and these stamps are gorgeous

Pat Crossland said...

My grandson is potty about penguins...all his are called Peter.....peter 1, peter 2 etc.....