26 January 2016

Playtime !!

Morning all you lovelies out there...

Tracy here today with a quick post, can you believe that January is coming to an end already....did anyone see where that last month went ????

I haven't had much time for crafting this month but have managed to squeeze in a little playtime


I've been having fun cutting up my old scrapbook papers, using old clothing tags and creating fabulous collaged  houses. 

Dina Wakley's amazing acrylic paints are perfect for this technique, I fingerpainted over the top of my collaged houses mixing the colours together as I go creating shadows and highlights. 


Once I was happy with my painting I wanted to add a few metal pieces including buttons and brads and some beads for some extra decoration. 


To finish off I added some number and word stickers and drew in some details with black pen. 



Thank you for stopping by 
Bright and painty hugs
Tracy
Xx