22 August 2016

Master board makes

Hello fellow bloggers,  I've been going master board crazy lately, it really is a good place to start when you are looking for inspiration for a project.  Working with stencils and paints to build up the layers and create different looks the effects you can end up with are too many to mention.


I started of with with my master board using Dylusions white linen, London blue and after midnight.
With the help from Dylusion, Tim Holtz and TCW stencils I built up my layers.  I added some
background stamping using the stamps from Tim Holtz District warehouse set.



The circles are from Finnabair Don't for get to fly set.  I stamped these directly onto my master board and then stamped these onto watercolour card with black ink and heat embossed with clear powder.  I coloured in the flowers and added some doodling with a white Posca pen.


I cut out the circles and layered them onto the card.  With a white and black posca pen I flicked and splattered across the card and finally added the lawn fawn sentiment 'Happy birthday to you'.

 

 I also used another section of the master board using the warehouse district and still have another couple of pieces to come back to for future birthdays.



Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have enjoyed my blog post? Come back again soon!

Crafty hugs,

Clare X X X 






http://www.asprinkleofimagination.com/stencils/

No comments: